Die Swemgala | The Swimming Gala (2020)
Limited edition A2 size giclée print on Epson Hot Press Natural Paper: Acid and lignin free, pH buffered, 100% cotton rag 300 g/m²
- Limted edition of 50 + 2 Artist's Proofs (A/P)
- High-quality, individually produced Fine Art Giclée Prints
- Size: 594 x 420 mm / 23.38" x 16.53" each
- Each print has a hand-colored/hand-embellishment painted detail, making each item slightly different and unique
- Numbered, dated and signed by the artist
Giclée refers to an individually produced, high-resolution, high-quality fine art digital print made on a specialized inkjet printer, with images of exceptional quality, offering brighter colours, crisper details and long-lasting colour.
Giclée is an archival process, using both archival media and inks; so your print is guaranteed to last between 80–100 years, with the exception of direct sunlight, storage and most importantly, the way the prints are handled.
2 – 3 working days until product can be shipped